1. Use of the website, services and contents.
The user undertakes to make correct use of this page, its services and contents, without violating fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
Any use for unlawful purposes or that violates the rights of the company and its owners or a third party, or that in any way, damages the normal operation of the page or any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is especially forbidden to:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification or in any other way its public communication, unless it obtains the authorization of its legitimate owners or that it is legally allowed;
- To eliminate or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the company´s rights reserve or of its holders, fingerprints or any other technical means for its recognition;
- Try to obtain the contents of the web page by means other than those available to the users or to the habitual ones in the network, as long as the latter do not cause any harm to the company website.
- Sending messages or sending chains of electronic messages not requested or consented to by their recipients. The users or third parties harmed by the reception of unsolicited messages can communicate it to the company sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Likewise, it is prohibited to use distribution lists as well as to make available to third parties data collected from them, in order to carry out the activities indicated above.
Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular not to transmit or disseminate information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any material that:
- Induce or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or general actions, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices, or public order; or allows access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or generally contrary products, elements, messages and / or services contrary to law, morality and generally accepted morality, or public order;
- It is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, being able to lead to deceit about its object or about the intentions of the communicant;
- Being the intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without your prior authorization;
- Violate third-party business secrets or violate regulations on the secrecy of communications;
- In any way impairs the reputation of the company or of third parties, or constitutes, as the case may be, illicit, deceptive or disloyal advertising, and in general unfair competition;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment of the company or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such equipment;
- Contain HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by the company.
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All the contents of the web pages of the company are subject to the rules on Intellectual and / or industrial property. The rights to the contents correspond to Pablo Prieto or to third parties in his case. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents provided that such copy is exclusively for his personal and private use, being strictly prohibited its use for commercial purposes.
3. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
The owner will not be responsible for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through the website or the content provided by third parties. The owner is not responsible for any damage or prejudice in the software or hardware of the user that derives from access to the website or the use of information or applications contained therein. The owner does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained in his website, nor will he be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the contents of his website. The owner does not guarantee that the contents of his page are fit or available outside Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, it is prohibited to access them and their use by users, and in the event that it occurs, will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, being these obliged to the fulfillment of the national laws of application. The use that can be made of the information and contents that appear in this web page and / or the access to other web pages of thirds through connections or "links" that appear in the page will be carried out under the exclusive responsibility of those that make this type of acts, not being the owner of the web responsible in any case of the damages or damages that can derive from these uses or activities.
When a person registers on the website pabloprietoviolinist.com, heir personal data will be part of the automated file of personal data created for the purpose of performing the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as information, research, statistics, training and marketing, and the carrying out of promotional and advertising activities of products, services or activities related to pabloprietoviolinist.com. The user consents to the use of his Internet browsing data in order to send him, from the browser and / or the additional software module, to his internal messaging, information and publicity address of the company.
The owner informs the user about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the personal data collected by the company in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on data protection of personal character and other development regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation can be exercised by the user, and in his case who represents him, by written and signed request addressed to email@example.com. Such request must contain the following information: name and surname of the user, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the national identity document or passport, and request in which the request is made. In the case of representation, it must be proved by means of a reliable document.
If, subsequently, a user wishes to revoke his consent to receive commercial information via email or by any other similar or equivalent means, he may communicate it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pablo Prieto undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations In force at any time. The company informs that it does not carry out verifications on the veracity of the data, so it will be attended, in each case, to the data entered by the user, whether truthful or not.
The website pabloprietoviolinist.comallows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate users search for information, content and Internet services, but in no case can be considered a recommendation or invitation to the visit of the same. The execution of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the website must be subject to the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to pabloprietoviolinist.com will be made to your main page or main pages of the sections it contains;
- Reproduction, in any case, of the services or contents of this website is not allowed.
- The web page where the hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any third party right;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect expression will be included on the pages of the website pabloprietoviolinist.com, nor on the services or contents thereof;
- Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with pabloprietoviolinist.com web pages will not be established without the express prior authorization of the owner of the site.
- Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the webpage in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the holder.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Pablo Prieto and the owner of the website or the portal from which it is carried out, nor that it has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed services and contents offered on that portal.
Pablo Prieto does not commercialize, does not previously control or make own the contents, services and information available on said web pages, not being responsible for them or the information and manifestations that are included in them. Neither will it be liable for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, manifestations, products and services existing or offered in the unmanaged web pages itself.
The owner reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to temporarily suspend access to his website and to make any modifications he deems appropriate to the site, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the website of the company. All the information that is received in this web page will be considered ceded to Pablo Prieto for free.
All questions relating to the website pabloprietoviolinist.com are governed by spanish law and submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Madrid, with waiver of any jurisdiction that may correspond.